Free Air Plane Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com

martes, 30 de mayo de 2017

TRIP TO "PARLAMENT" AND "CONSELL DE LA UNIÓ EUROPEA".

Hi everyone!!

Today I'm going to explain a trip made with my classmates. This activity was done on 11th May. It was a different day.

We met at eight o'clock in the morining to take a bus to Palma. The bus stopped in fornt of  "La Seu", a very famous cathedral and one of the most beautiful in Spain.

We walked till we arrived at the entry of the "Parlament". Once there, we had to wait a few minutes. A guy called Bernat guided us during all the morning in the "Parlament".

When we were inside, Bernat gave us an explanation and we asked him some questions. He asked us if we knew who Balti Picornell was and I answered that I knew him and actually he is from Cas Concos like me.

After that he showed to us all the building. He made some comparisions between the activities done there a few years ago and nowadays.

After visiting all the rooms, Bernat brought us to the "Sala de diputats" and he explained where every goverment employer was placed and we sat there. 

Finally Bernat took a group photo that I attach below.



As a last stop of the trip we visited "Consell de la Unió Europea". There they showed us some slides to explain the tasks done there. Afer seeing the slides a lot of questions were asked and some topics were discussed.

All in all, it was a very productive and funny day.

2 comentarios:

  1. The best of this excursion has the pen that give in the parlament. 4 pens in one, and I always wanted to have a green pen.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hopefully all the furan such illusions. There's much mystery, but I'm happy if you liked gift. To my personally there are things which I liked more, but use it much also the four color pen. :)

      Eliminar